Give again for free……..all that’s required is a few moments of your time. With your help, Down Syndrome Ireland can claim a 45% tax refund from Revenue on donations from supporters who give €250 or more in any given year.
Download and complete a CHY 3 Enduring Form today. Here’s how it works:
- Whether you are PAYE or Self-Assessed, from 1st January 2013, Down Syndrome Ireland can claim tax relief on your donation.
- If your donations amount to €250 or more in a calendar r year they could be worth an extra 45% to Down Syndrome Ireland.
- By signing the CHY 3 Enduring Form Down Syndrome Ireland can claim tax relief on your donations (totaling €250 or more in any year) for a 5 year period (if tax has been paid).
- This at no extra cost to you the donor!
- The CHY 3 Enduring Form does not commit you to pay anything – it simply enables tax relief if you donate €250+ in any of the 5 years.
- If you prefer you can complete a CHY 4 Form. This form lasts for just one year and a new form would have to be completed each year your donations total over €250 or more.
How tax relief can grow your donation: How the value of your donation can grow when completing a tax back form and returning it to Downs Syndrome Ireland
The value of a donation amount of
|…increases (after tax claim) to|
If you have any questions about the Charity Tax Relief scheme you can call Sandra on 01 563 2457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support.
Download Forms Here: