To help you get in the festive spirit, why not put on your favourite Christmas jumper and raise vital funds to support children and adults with Down syndrome, and their families throughout Ireland.
It’s all very simple, here’s how it works:
- Our Christmas Jumper Day this year is on the 16th of December, however you can pick a day that works best for your colleagues, classmates, friends and/or family.
- Register your details and submit the short form below.
- We have created the posters below to download and help advertise your Christmas Jumper Day. We also have festive worksheets to download and complete.
- Everyone then has to wear their most Christmassy jumpers (in person or virtually) on your chosen day and have some festive fun! For larger groups, you can choose your Christmas Jumper Champ to organise the day, who will be voted in by the team and will receive a Christmas Jumper Champ badge from DSI.
- You can easily set up an online fundraising page under Down Syndrome Ireland at iDonate by selecting the event ‘Christmas Jumper Day’
DONATE what you can through www.downsyndrome.ie/donate picking ‘Christmas Jumper Day’ from the dropdown menu.
Download your worksheets here:
Don’t forget share your festive jumper photos with us on social media by tagging @downsyndromeireland using #ChristmasJumperDay4DSI
Download your advertisement posters here:
Thank you for your support this Christmas and for helping to make a real difference to the lives of children and adults with Down syndrome.
Wishing you a very Happy & Healthy Christmas!!!
The DSI Team