Employment Opportunity - Rapport (Dublin)
Rapport are looking to recruit an adult with Down syndrome to work at Bank of America, St. Kevin’s street, Dublin 2 for an initial 10 week paid placement.
Job Title: Hospitality Assistant
Where: Bank of America, St. Kevin’s street, Dublin 2
When: Wed/Thurs – 2-3 hours across 2 days per week
Placement: 10 week paid placement
Reporting to: Reception Supervisor Rapport at Bank of America
Overall purpose of role:
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Working hours/pattern: Between 9:00am – 13:00pm.
- People person
- Team player
- Positive attitude
Role Specific Information:
- Prepare trolleys for meeting room set-ups according to the set-up sheet.
- Set up meeting rooms according to the specifications on the set-up sheet.
- Follow the H&S procedures for caterers.
- Inform your supervisor of any shortage of products to be reordered.
- Prepare coffee.
- Maintain 5th and 6th floor Kitchen clean and tidy.
- Load and unload the dishwasher machines.
- Dry cups and dishes and place in the cupboards.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To follow on site policies and procedures.
- To deal with all visitors and associates in a professional and friendly manner.
- Assist with any catering requirements for meetings and visitors.
Policies and Procedures
- Provided on site.
- Dynamic / adaptable / flexible / punctual / friendly /organised.
My service commitment:
To my customers and clients
- I have positive and lasting relationships with all my customers and clients
- I act on customer requests and anticipate their needs
- I take every opportunity to improve my customers’ and clients’ experience
- I take responsibility for resolving customer and client issues
- I take pride in my appearance
- I demonstrate a positive attitude and behave appropriately
- I take the opportunity to continuously learn and grow
To my team
- I create an environment of fun and teamwork
- I ensure uncompromising standards of cleanliness, creating a safe workplace
To my Company
- I am proud to represent my company and my client’s firm
- I am committed to deliver the best levels of service I can, to help my company deliver its service promise
- I am committed to the company’s philosophy
Rapport’s Strategic Intent
Rapport is renowned for its passionate and genuine people using their expertise to create unrivalled guest experiences. Our Ambassadors are inspired to anticipate the diverse needs of our guests whilst building rapport. The best companies and people aspire to work with us because we provide a brilliant, innovative and bespoke service.
Rapport Brand Values
Rapport’s brand values are at the heart of how we ‘Welcome Engage Impress’ all guests and how, as a company, we work together. All Rapport employees are to sign up to these values as part of their commitment to being part of the Rapport team.
We blend experience, expertise and intuition to build rapport and communicate effectively. We listen carefully to help make the right connections. We build strong relationships and establish mutual trust.
We pour our passion into making guest experiences remarkable and creating a real difference for our clients. Empowered by great coaching, we offer the highest levels of personal attention. It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it.
We never stand still. We aspire to constantly improve by sharing ideas that enhance the quality of our service. We see change as positive and invigorating. Our innovative spirit means we actively embrace new thinking, new technology and new ways of working.
We exude inner confidence because we’re empowered to overcome any obstacle to assist our clients and their guests. We don’t make excuses; we take ownership and get things done. We take pride in our manner and appearance because we are our client’s ambassadors.
Our team is stronger than any one individual. We work together and in partnership with our clients for mutual benefit. We treat others as we’d like to be treated ourselves.
I hereby acknowledge that I have received, reviewed and fully understand the job description for the role of Guest Services Team Member. I further understand that I am responsible for the satisfactory execution of the essential functions described therein, under any and all conditions described. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Team member Name: Date:
Team member Signature:
For more information, or to apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 8th March at 5pm. If you have a CV, please email that with your interest, if you don’t have a CV, that is ok, we can send you a job survey to fill out.