Following on from earlier correspondence the A.G.M of Down Syndrome Ireland will take place on Saturday 5th December 2020 via Zoom.
- 2:00pm to 2:30pm – Registration for A.G.M.
- 2:30pm to 5:00pm (approx) – A.G.M.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 29th June 2019.
- Matters Arising from the Minutes.
- Adoption of Minutes.
- President’s Address.
- C.E.O’s Address.
- Accounts for the Year ended 31st December 2019.
- Election of Officers.
- Adoption of National Council Members.
- Any other business.
AGM Registration and Voting will close on Monday 30th November at 5 pm – all previous registrations and votes will be carried over till the new date.
If you wish to attend the A.G.M please register with us by emailing the following details:
- Your Name
- Your Branch
- Your Phone Number
To our the dedicated email address for this event: email@example.com
Email registrations must be received at the above email address by 5 pm on Monday the 30th of November 2020 – details regarding login for the Zoom meeting, the AGM agenda and papers will be sent to you once you register.
You must register by the above date as you will not be able to attend the A.G.M.
Some points to note:
- You must not share the Zoom code when you receive it, as only those who have registered can attend the A.G.M.
- The name you registered with must be displayed when you sign into Zoom via any device (phone, laptop etc.,) you will not be accepted into the meeting without your registered name.
- You will need to have your camera on throughout the meeting in the interest of transparency.
- Photos or videos cannot be taken of this event.
Thank you for your patience and understanding – we look forward to seeing you at this virtual A.G.M.