Put the Fun into Fundraising with a HB Fundays Party!
Everyone loves a party and everyone loves ice cream! Together with our friends at HB Hazelbrook Farm, we invite you to create some Magical Times by organising your very own HB Fundays Party. This year we have very ambitious plans to raise €350,000 to provide educational tools and support for teachers and parents across Ireland, ensuring the best education journey for children with Down syndrome. HB Fundays Campaign Ambassador Rachel Allen is pictured at the launch of the campaign with twins Max and Millie Leech from Raheny, Dublin.
‘Magical Times Together’ with Down Syndrome Ireland
- Decide on a date for your party
- Register your party below or by calling 1890 37 37 37
- Wait for your party pack to arrive and collect your ice cream at your local shop, compliments of HB Hazelbrook Farm
- Bring people together – family, friends, colleagues, clients, neighbours, students, parents
- Host a HB Fundays Party and most importantly, HAVE FUN – because you can’t help but smile when you have an ice cream in your hand!
- Share the fun on social media by tagging @DownSyndromeIRL and using the hashtag #DSIHBFundays
Don’t forget, you can have your party anywhere and for any occasion – your home, school, sports club or office. Why not have an ice cream party to celebrate your birthday, communion, anniversary, graduation or just to celebrate your love of ice cream. Don’t let the rain stop you!
So join us and make 2018 the Year of the Ice Cream Party!