Down Syndrome Ireland are holding a National Raffle along with our branch network throughout Ireland. Our branches offer a range of services and supports to children and adults with Down syndrome and their families.
The raffle will support the DSI community at a local level as well as helping further develop supports at a national level, ensuring continued support to people with Down syndrome across the lifecycle.
Your support will help make a real difference to the lives of children and adults with Down syndrome, and their families around the country.
We have some brilliant prizes this year, with three of our prizes kindly donated by Cashel Palace Hotel, Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud and Dunnes Stores.
- 1st Prize: Disneyland Paris – Family Holiday
- 2nd Prize: 5* Cashel Palace Hotel – 2 night B&B Stay
- 3rd Prize: Two Michelin Star Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud – Lunch for Four
- 4th Prize: Dunnes Stores – €500 voucher
- 5th Prize: Bruce Springsteen – Two standing Tickets for May 2023
- 1 ticket for €5
- 5 tickets for €20
- 7 tickets for €25
You can purchase your tickets online and choose your local branch to support.
Terms & Conditions apply to all purchases and prizes – read our full terms and conditions.
License issued by Dublin District Court on 27th July 2022
CHY 6062 CRA 20010164