Make A Difference Volunteer With Down Syndrome Ireland
The work of Down Syndrome Ireland would not be possible without the help of hundreds of volunteers around the country giving their time, energy and commitment to further our objectives. Down Syndrome Ireland use volunteers in a wide variety of ways and are always looking for new and enthusiastic recruits. Whether your experience lies in administration, fundraising, organisation or you simply want to give your time to a good cause then this is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference while meeting interesting people and having some fun!
Important notes about Volunteering:
- Volunteers are required to attend DSI’s volunteer training, with these dates been given to you at a later stage. Training sessions are run several times a year and those attending will receive a certificate of completion.
- Volunteers need to be over 18 years.
- Volunteers are subject to Garda Vetting.
- Volunteers will be required to provide proof of identity and referees.
- Some volunteer opportunities require further training sessions from DSI’s specialist team. This will depend on the type of volunteer work you will be doing.
- Prospective volunteers should familiarise themselves with the DSI volunteer policy.
No previous experience is necessary and positions are available on a nationwide basis- volunteers will be fully trained, can choose their own hours and location.
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Application Form below: