Marathons / Challenges
Are you up for a challenge? Put on your runners, tighten up those laces and get ready to push your limits!
Join #TeamDSI when you run a marathon or take on a challenge of a lifetime and help raise much needed money to support our work.
1. First things first, register for the marathon or challenge
Here are some popular marathons and challenges for you to consider.
- Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon
- Cook Medical Women’s Mini Marathon
- Waterford Viking Marathon
- Cork City Marathon
- Rock N Roll Marathon
- Overseas Marathons
- Hell and Back
- Runamuck Challenge
- Tough Mudder
- Other Cycling Challenges
- Paris2Nice Cycle
- Sky Diving
- KBC Dublin City Marathon
Or how about taking on the DSI 21 Day Challenge?
Run, jog, walk, cycle or swim 100 km in 21 days, however, and wherever you like. That’s the challenge. Whether it’s in your local park, on the streets or in the gym, you decide the place and you decide the pace.
2. Your next step is to register with us
To join #TeamDSI simply complete the registration form below or contact Bernice our Fundraising Manager on 086 4145412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Now you’re ready to start fundraising Create an online fundraising page through iDonate or Facebook which you can share across your social media and make it easy for family, friends and colleagues to support your fundraising efforts. With both iDonate and Facebook fundraising, your sponsorship money will be lodged directly into Down Syndrome Ireland’s bank account, making life that much easier for you.
Don’t see a challenge that suits you? Want to start a new challenge?
Get in touch with our Fundraising Team, we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your support and for helping to make a real difference to the lives of children and adults with Down syndrome.