Marathons / Challenges
Are you up for a challenge? Put on your runners, tighten up those laces and get ready to push your limits!
Join #TeamDSI when you run a marathon or take on a challenge of a lifetime and help raise much needed money to support our work.
1. First things first, register for the marathon or challenge
Here are some popular marathons and challenges for you to consider.
- Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon
- Cook Medical Women’s Mini Marathon
- Waterford Viking Marathon
- Cork City Marathon
- Rock N Roll Marathon
- Overseas Marathons
- Hell and Back
- Runamuck Challenge
- Tough Mudder
- Other Cycling Challenges
- Paris2Nice Cycle
- Sky Diving
3. Now you’re ready to start fundraising Create an online fundraising page through iDonate which you can share on your social media and make it easy for friends, family and colleagues to support your fundraising efforts. With iDonate, your sponsorship money will be lodged directly into our account once you are finished fundraising, making life that much easier for you.
Don’t see a challenge that suits you? Want to start a new challenge?
Get in touch with our Fundraising Team, we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your support and for helping to make a real difference to the lives of children and adults with Down syndrome.