Down Syndrome Ireland (DSI) would like to partner with restaurants and cafes across the country this autumn in a new fundraising initiative called ‘Dine4DSI’. The idea is to combine people’s love of good food and fundraising.
Here’s how it works:
- Restaurants choose a timeframe that suits them. It can be one week to one month.
- A main dish or a dessert on the menu would become the ‘DSI Dish of the Week/Month’.
- Every time that dish is ordered, the restaurant donates the cost (or a percentage) to Down Syndrome Ireland.
- Customers are made aware of the ‘DSI Dish of the Week/Month’ when ordering, and are given the option to make an additional donation.
What else do you need to know?
- You can adapt the concept to suit your needs. We would be happy to customise the options for you.
- Down Syndrome Ireland can provide balloons, collection buckets, flyers, and other promotional material as required.
For more information on ‘Dine4DSI’, please contact Aidan McAuliffe on 01-5632458 or AidanM@downsyndrome.ie