Down Syndrome Sligo is managed by a local management committee of parents.
The management committee is committed to providing quality information, advice and support to all our members and families.
To achieve this and to build on the work already done by our volunteers, the branch has recently engaged a programme coordinator to continue to develop our services to ensure that we are meeting the needs of all of our members across the county of Sligo whilst advocating for meaningful social inclusion and active citizenship.
Please visit our site again for regular updates on the work of the branch.
- Chairperson: Nigel Clancy | Email: SligoChairperson@downsyndrome.ie | Call: 086 6286861
- Chairperson: Delcan Cooke | Email: SligoChairperson@downsyndrome.ie | Call: 086 0708438
- Treasurer: Claire Kelly | Email: SligoTreasurer@downsyndrome.ie | Call: 086 3417925
- Secretary: Nikki Curran | Email: SligoSecretary@downsyndrome.ie | Call: 087 2607882
- Programme Coordinator: Riona Rochford email@example.com | Call: 086 4409596
New DSI Regional Centre will provide services for the west of Ireland
16 Aug 2019
Down Syndrome Ireland is developing a new regional centre in Swinford Co. Mayo to provide vital services to children and adults with Down syndrome in…