Thank you so much for your interest in Down Syndrome Ireland. We would love to work with you and your company. There are many ways to get involved to help us raise vital funds, and the benefits to yourself, your colleagues and company are numerous.
Benefits to Employees and Company
- Feel-good factor through raising much-needed funds to support children and adults with Down syndrome throughout Ireland.
- A meaningful experience away from a typical work day.
- An original and exciting team building experience for employees.
- Positive association for the company with a well-known and highly respected national charity.
- Increased awareness of the company’s CSR activities.
How to get involved
- Volunteer for one of Down Syndrome Ireland’s events. We need Volunteers, Volunteer Supervisors, Marshals, Meet and Greeters, and Bucket Collectors for many of our fundraising events throughout the year.
- Host your own event or take on a marathon/challenge to raise vital funds. Bake sales, coffee mornings, costume days, and pub quizzes etc. are all great ways to have fun while also raising much-needed funds. Follow the above links for more event ideas.
- Participate in our exciting Shop Wars team building challenge and run one of our Charity Shops for a day!
A massive thank you to the following companies whose employees have supported Down Syndrome Ireland in so many ways:
SK biotek Ireland
KKR & Co